Honky Tonks aim to raise childrens awareness of music, rhythm and musical instruments in a fun and friendly environment. Honky Tonks is for parents/ nannies and pre-school children over the age of 6 months.
Each session will last approximately 40 minutes and will include:
* singing to favourite nursery rhymes;
* action songs;
* playing musical instruments;
* developing listening skills and exploring rhythm;
* improving social skills.
* Mondays 9.30am and 10.30am at the Wyllyotts Centre, Darkes Lane, Potters Bar;
* Mondays 9.45am at the Bushey Country Club;
* Tuesdays 9.45am at Shenley Village Hall, London Road, Shenley;
* Wednesdays 9.30am at Fairway Hall, Brook Close, Borehamwood;
* Wednesdays 10.00am at St Johns Church Halls, Gills Hill Lane, Radlett;
* Thursdays 9.30am and 10.30am at the Wyllyots Centre, Darkes Lane, Potters Bar;
* Fridays 9.30 and 10.30 at the Wyllyots Centre, Darkes Lane, Potters Bar.
pottersbar.org home back to
societies source: Herts Direct. Updated: 31/1/2004.
privacy and disclaimer